World’s Best Drive Belt – Kawasaki KRX
$189.95 Sale • Save
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Kevlar Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD
requirements. As a result, making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our EX and Sand Storm
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing,
but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH MODULUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1). For this reason, better heat resistance and
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Kevlar Fibers. As a result, is has better belt-to-sheave adhesion and
reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING). Therefore, smooth engagement and increased power transfer
and lower operating belt temperature.
- Kevlar Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
- This belt is for the rider and racer that is looking for the latest in technology and proven performance.
FITS 2020-2023 KRX1000 MODELS