PRP 4.2 Harness
This 4 point harness with 2″ belts has sewn in pads for comfort, all black hardware for cool styling and EZ adjusters on the shoulders. The EZ adjusters allow you to adjust your shoulder straps quickly, even if they are dirty or muddy.
The harness also has a removable sternum strap, and a red latch guard on the lap belt. The lap belt bolts in. The shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around a roll bar. Lap belts and shoulder belts are sewn together.
- 4 Point Harness with 2″ belts
- All Black Hardware
- EZ Adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
Proper installation and consistent use of 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This competition restraint system intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.