DynoJet Polaris RZR Turbo / Pro XP Boost Tube Kit and BOV
- This is important - especially at the higher flow of tuned vehicles.
- The OEM plastic charge tube does not have a positive seal and will leak at the throttle body and turbo discharge.
- Silicone provides a near perfect seal.
- Our charge tube has been burst tested to over 80 PSI and absolutely will not split due to heat or high boost.
- The tubes have a port for the map sensor, BOV and an extra port for a boost gauge as well as being a pressure port for our Captain's Choice cutout exhaust.
- The OEM T Bolt clamps will be reused as these are already very good parts.
- Unlike cheap imitations, the EVP Silicone Charge tube is a 4 layer, high durometer design which resists swelling at high boost pressures.
For a BOV to work consistently and not leak, tolerances must be held to an extremely high standard. The EVP BOV body, cap and piston are precision CNC machined from billet aluminum with tolerances that approach within .0003". The sliding components are hard anodized and coated so the BOV will last the lifetime of the engine. For each vehicle / engine type we make BOV kits for, the spring rates are properly matched for optimum performance.
No other BOV on the market offers the quality and fine-tuned refinement like an EVP BOV.
After years of success with our original design and because we are never satisfied when a product can be improved, we decided to build the V2 BOV. We took all of the greatest features of the original BOV and improved in several key areas:
- The o-ring placement was revised so that the piston seals better than the previous version. This new design eliminates the bottom o-ring that was sometimes problematic.
- The hard anodized BOV cap is machined with deep grooves which makes it easier to grip while making fine tuning adjustments.
- The overall aesthetics have been greatly enhanced. The vents have a chevron design which add a great appearance while providing additional support for the piston o-rings.
- The V2 BOV has a much crisper pressure relief than the earlier version due to the improved seal on the piston body.