Can-am X3 Lowered Seat Mounts by PRP
Lowered Seat Mounts for Can-Am X3 and X3 MAX allow you to install PRP seats into your vehicle. These mounts are designed to adapt the stock X3 seat slider rails, to the bottom of a PRP UTV Seat (with RZR 1000 frames). The mounts are lowered on the sides, and can be flipped to either raise or lower the seat height by approx 1 inch. The mounts also have a cutout that allows SSV Works under-seat speaker kit to fit. The mounts re-use the stock bolts/nuts to adjust the slider rails, then we have included hardware to connect the adapters to the seats. Sold as a kit to fit a pair of seats.
- Mount PRP Seats into your Can-Am Maverick X3 or X3 MAX
- Includes 2 seat mounts and hardware
- Retains all seat adjustment functions
- Bolts directly to the stock slider
- Still works with SSV Works Under-Seat Kit
- Allows for lowering or raising the overall seat by 1″